Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja
Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja This implies introducing solid food to your infant for the very first time. Normally done following the Namakarana is considered very auspicious since the infant can have strong foods. The kid is normally fed with very tiny amounts of Rice or Sweet payasam.
This begins with a puja and mantras are chanted for the infant’s health and pleasure, accompanied by the emblematic feeding of their Prasada or the very first bite of food generally Kheer.
This service is usually conducted on the 6th or 7th month on a date that’s compatible with all the janma nakshatra of their kid.
Advantages of Annaprashan Puja:
Doing this Ceremony Assists in protecting the child and increasing the life of their child.
The infant receives the boon and is considered any undesirable things consumed during the baby is in the uterus will probably get vaccinated.
Novel Purohit for Annaprashan. Each of the Pooja Samagri will likely be attracted by Panditji. Each of the Pandits are well experienced and analyzed by Vedic Pathshala.
• To get rid of the unwanted consequences of gand moola nakshatra.
• Performed to remove negative effects of nakshatras.
• Done on the janma nakshatra
• Main Deity: Moola nakshatra god.
• 27 tree leaves and 27 nicely waters are utilized.
• Doing this shanti eradicates the problems faced in youth.
• eradicates the Health and Wealth issues faced by parents.
• Delivers equilibrium in Health, Career, Marriage.
This puja is done on the 27th day after the infant is born. That is on the nakshatra of the baby.